The Great Rubber Duck Race
Introducing Junior Achievement of Washington's newest event: The Great Rubber Duck Race! The race will be held on June 14th at Wild Waves Theme and Water Park and broadcast on Facebook Live so you can watch the winning duck cross the finish line!
June 14, 2017
Click the image below to get your ten buck duck and support JA today!
Each duck purchased will be matched to a Junior Achievement class and the teacher of that class. Please see classroom eligibility details below.
- The winning duck’s sponsor—The Ultimate Washington Sports Package. Two tickets to each of the following games: Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders, UW or WSU football, and a WHL game in Washington. (All games will be for a mutually agreed upon date in 2017)
- The winning duck’s JA teacher—Three-night stay in Sun River, OR
- The winning duck’s JA classroom—Wild Waves Passes for the 2017 season
- Classroom with the most ducks—Wild Waves Passes for the 2017 season
- School with the most ducks—An autographed football from the Seattle Seahawks with a personalized message to your school and a Principal Prize of Four Seattle Mariners Commissioner Box Seat Tickets to a 2017 regular season game (excluding NY Yankees)
Thank you to the following Great Rubber Duck Race supporters!
Wild Waves Theme and Water Park
The Seattle Mariners
Sky Harvest Produce
Rules and Eligibility
1. The winning duck will be determined as the first duck to cross the finish line on the course at Wild Waves Theme and Water Park on June 14, 2017. 2. All ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of Junior Achievement of Washington (JA). 3. Entrants need not be present to win. 4. Classroom Eligibility—Ducks can only be assigned to a classroom that has or plans to participate(d) in JA. Purchasers of each duck determine which classroom/teacher is assigned to their duck(s). If no designation is made, a JA classroom/teacher will be selected randomly, by a JA staff member, and will be paired to that duck. 5. There is no limit to the amount of ducks that can be assigned to a classroom. 6. JA reserves the right to substitute prizes or make any changes to prize levels. 7. Winners will be notified by email provided at checkout. 8. If any race winner does not claim his or her prize from JA within sixty (60) days of the Rubber Duck Race, the prizes will be forfeited and returned to the donating organization and/or used for a lawful purpose in the sole and absolute discretion of JA. 9. No cash equivalent prizes will be provided in lieu of the designated prizes. Any and all taxes and similar fees, including, but not limited to, applicable license and registration fees, on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. 10. By purchasing a duck, purchasers consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without compensation. 11. Chances of winning a prize(s) depend on the total number of qualified entries. The event is being conducted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and is void where prohibited by law. Individual ticket purchases are not tax deductible according to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. 12. Must be 18 or older to purchase a duck. 13. JA staff and their immediate families are not eligible for prizes. 14. All prizes are non-transferable. 15. JA will make all final decisions and interpretations of these rules and regulations in its sole and absolute discretion. 16. Junior Achievement is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.