Junior Achievement of Washington’s Business Hall of Fame 2021 Laureates are seven inspiring men and women whose body of work have deeply impacted their professional and personal communities. The following is the criteria by which these individuals have been selected.
These 7 individuals have:
- Left an enduring and indelible mark on their local economy and/or the state of WA with work that transcends our state’s boundaries, while influencing an industry or economies on a larger scale.
- Helped foster – through their business endeavors and/or through their advocacy, or both – a climate for economic development for the region and/or state.
- As business leaders and individuals, served as are models for today’s youth.
- Influence that aligns with one or more of Junior Achievement’s pillars: financial education, entrepreneurship, and work and career readiness.
- Led with a large scope of responsibility and talent.
- Demonstrates business excellence, visionary and innovative leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, and longstanding accomplishments throughout their professional lives.
- Contributions and values that improved the lives of others.
- Demonstrated high moral and ethical principles throughout their careers