Looking for ways to support members of your team who may be struggling to keep their K-12 kids busy and learning outside of school? JA is here to help!
JA invites you to sponsor JA Our Kids Virtual Camp exclusively for your team’s young learners. They’ll get more out of distance learning while staying safe, having fun, and making new friends.
- JA Our Kids Virtual Camp can occur after school or during school holidays – winter and summer breaks.
- The Camp combines teams of your co-workers’ students of similar age for JA lessons taught virtually by trained volunteers from your organization.
- Our grade-appropriate programs focus on financial literacy, career readiness, and entrepreneurship.
- Elementary-grade programs include five 45-minute lessons.
- Middle and High School-grade programs include six 45-minute lessons.
- Simulation-based programs vary from eight to thirteen lessons.
- Participating students who complete all program lessons will receive a program completion e-certificate.
Double Your Impact
- Choose to sponsor 1 additional child per participating staff-student! By doing so, you will play a critical role in bringing JA programs to more children across Washington state.
- Activate your company’s Employee Matching Program – see if your organization will match volunteer hours with a donation.